With the M-19-21 deadline coming up, your agency needs to be ready to make the digital transition. Fortunately, becoming Federal Electronic Records Modernization Initiative (FERMI) compliant does not have to be painful. Our ECRM assessment methodology was adopted by AIIM as the best practices standard for developing strategic plans to implement ECRM programs. We bring that nationally recognized expertise to every project, and we have a proven track record of assisting large federal agencies meet their records management goals.
Why Choose IQBG?
- FERMI and GSA Schedule 36 compliant
- Reduced cost of ownership and operating expenses
- Regulatory compliance specialists on staff
- Maximum user acceptance and ownership
- Solutions powered by leading document, records, and digital preservation management systems
- Partner of Choice for a number of agencies
- Secure document storage and retrieval
Expertise across Enterprise Content Management Universe
- Strategy consulting and advice
- Policy and process design and implementation
- System deployment to manage entire lifecycle of digital and physical records in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration and departmental standards
Our staff includes:
- ECM industry leaders, including AIIM fellows and ARMA board members
- Microsoft Azure Gold partners
- Authors of multiple industry standards and policies
Secure, Scalable, and Cloud Ready
Statement on Auditing Standards (SAS) 70-certified, Statement for Attestation Engagements (SSAE) 16/System and Organizational Controls (SOC) 1 type 2-certified, Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) High. Department of Defense (DoD) Information Assurance (IA) Certification & Accreditation (C&A) Process (DIACAP), Mission Assurance Capability (MAC) II-sensitivity
Jamie Aguilar, President
Jamie is President of IQBG, where she leads a world-class organization with a proven track record in records management at all levels of government. Contact me by email at email@example.com
Don L. Rondeau, Senior Advisor
Don is a senior advisor for IQBG, where he consults with our federal clients to solve critical records management problems. Contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (301)219-5664.